CET Haryana – Government has announced to take a common entrance test for Group C and Group D jobs. There will be no need to give separate test to unemployed youth for different departments. Eligible candidates will be selected through Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana). For this, the Haryana government has also created a registration portal where the applicant will have to register himself and then give the exam according to the date fixed. CET (common entrance exam) will be conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
In this article, we have told you in detail how you can do haryana CET registration for Group C and Group D common exam, what documents you will need for this and which HSSC CET portal you have to visit.
CET haryana (common eligibility test, haryana)
Haryana Government has decided to conduct a single exam for Group C and Group D jobs, reducing the burden of examination for jobs on unemployed youth in which the youth will be required to register and deposit fees only once on the portal which is normal. It will be Rs 500 for category candidates and Rs 250 for reserved categories candidates. From now on for all those posts (like village secretary, patwari,
There will be no separate exam for Clerk, Steno etc. and no separate form will be required to be filled. This exam will be taken at least once in a year and after passing the exam, its validity will be for 3 years.
Read This Also
Candidates will be selected by a department on the basis of merit in Group D and screening will be conducted by the department for selection in Group C jobs.
Haryana CET objectives :
The objective of this scheme is to simplify the selection process of candidates in Group D and Group C. By having the same exam, candidates will not have to appear for different department jobs again and again. Which will save the time as well as money of the youth because its applicant has to register once in a year. This will also benefit the government department and they will not have to conduct exams again and again to fill the vacancy.
- Name of the Article – (CET Haryana)
- Launched By – (Haryana Government)
- Objective – (CET exam for Group C and Group D vacancy)
- Benefits – (candidature One time registration for Exam)
- Official Website (onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/efforts/login.aspx)
- Managed By – (Haryana Staff Selection commission)
SSC CET 2021 important information :
The government has created a portal onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in for this exam. Where the candidate has to do CET haryana registration 2021.
The registration on the portal will be done on the basis of the candidates’ family identity card or family ID i.e. PPP Haryana ID will be required to apply.
- The CET test will be conducted separately for category C and D.
- Reservation on socio-economic grounds shall not exceed 10 per cent for Group-D posts and 5 per cent for Group-C posts.
- This test will be done once in a year, it can be done twice if needed. Fees will have to be paid again for appearing the exam for the second time.
- If you get any government job then your data will be deleted.
- While applying, you will have to upload all the documents, socio-economic criteria, category related information, experience documents, educational
- qualifications, and other documents.
- Up to 30-150 posts 5 times and up to 300 posts 3 times children will be given opportunities on the basis of their score.
- The one time registration portal will be open till 30th September and the first CET exam will be held in Nov/Dec 2021.
- CET Haryana will be valid for three years once you pass the test.
- For Group D and Group C for Haryana CET Exam
The educational qualification is different.
- Group D – For this the applicant must have passed at least 10th.
- Group C – The applicant must have passed the 12th/ Graduation examination.
Document required for Haryana CET :
- Family identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Eligibility wise exam paper
- Mobile number for OTP
- Bank account or credit/debit card for online payment
- Scan Photo and Sign
- Click Here for Parivar Pehchan Patra
CET Haryana online registration 2021 :
To do haryana CET registration in this scheme, you will have to visit the official portal and fill all the information sought. This is HSSC one time registration portal created by haryana staff selection commission, you can follow the procedure given below to register on the portal.
To do Haryana CET one time registration, you have to visit the official portal ontimeregn.haryana.gov.in whose home page will be like the page given below.
You will have to enter your mobile number in the user login and after entering an OTP will come on your mobile, which you will have to fill in the box given on the portal and also fill the given captcha.
After this some instruction will come in front of you, read it carefully and click on I agree and click on submit. After which the CET registration form Haryana will come in front of you. Here you will be asked for information in 6 steps.
On the first page, you will have to fill residency, PPP ID, Name, father name, mother name, DOB etc.
On the second page you will have to fill the category, marital status etc. and on the third page you will have to fill communication address, permanent address, education details etc.
Read This Also
On the fourth page, you have to upload your photo and signature. Keep the end scan copy with you. On the fifth page, some new family information will be asked and you will be asked to upload add experience, experience certificates etc.
On the sixth and last page, you will have to take a print of the filled form and upload it after signing and then submit it after paying. After which you can also take a print out of it.
In this way you can do haryana CET registration.
Haryana CET Exam Fee Details :
To take the Haryana CET exam, the candidate will also have to pay some fees at the time of registration, which is separate for SC / BC and EWS and kept separate for general category.
Registration fee for SC, BC, EWS category is Rs 250
500 for other categories will be Rs.
If you are facing any problem in filling Harayana CET form or want any help then you can get helpline number by clicking on contact us given on the portal or you can also mail on helpline mail id. Is. Following is the information for any help in CET haryana online apply.
Following is the information of helpline number and email id.
Phone – 0172 2566597
Email – [email protected]
Apply/ Registration Starts: January 12, 2021
Last Date of Registration: September 30, 2021
CET Haryana 2021 Exam Date: Nov/Dec 2021 (Tentative)
Frequently Asked question on haryana cet registration :
1)- Which is the CET haryana portal?
If you also want to register in Group D and Group C Common Eligibility Test then you have to visit onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx web portal.
2)- How to do cet haryana online registration?
For this, you have to visit the portal and fill the online form and pay the exam fee.
3)- When can I do online registration in Haryana Common Eligibility Test 2021?
This registration can be done from 12 January to 30 September. Earlier this date was 30 June
4)- What is the age limit to apply for CET?
The age of the applicant to apply in this has been kept from 18 to 42 years. However, relaxation has been given for the reserved categories.
5)- What will be the validity of the score obtained in this?
Its validity has been kept for 3 years.