How to apply online in e Samaj Kalyan Portal. How to apply online in e samaj kalyan portal. What is the purpose of the esamajkalyan Portal website?
Department List Gujarat Social Welfare Scheme 2022 Registration
esamajkalyan gujarat Yojana 2022 is an initiative of the Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department. SJED Digital Gujarat has launched e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Economically Backward Classes (EBC) candidates.
What is E Samaj Kalyan Portal?
E Samaj Kalyan Portal is an official portal from where one can apply online for various government schemes. All those people who want to apply for the schemes like Kunwar Bai Nu Mamoru Yojna, Palak Mata Pita Yojana, Awas Yojana, etc., can apply through this portal.
e samaj kalyan gujarat registration 2022 (Objective)
In the state of Gujarat, the same is applicable from online classes, they are capable of e samaj kalyan gujarat registration. Applicants can register themselves by visiting the website of SJED Gurjar. Help is given in this article and is related to esamajkalyan 2022. One of the efforts of the state is for the poor section of the society to grow socially and be in a position to be socially developed.
The main objective of the Gujarat state government is to ensure economic reforms in rural and urban areas, thereby empowering the people of Gujarat. To register for this scheme one needs to visit the official SJE Gujarat website.
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Important Highlights
Before any student applies for the e Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Program, he must know the important details of this scheme.
- Name of Registration – (E Samaj Kalyan)
- Registration – (Scheme Name Gujarat E Samaj Kalyan)
- Provider – (Government of Gujarat)
Launched by- (Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED)
- Name of the Department- (Social Justice and Empowerment Department)
- Official link https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
- SC / ST
- economically backward class
- Minority community
- Physically and mentally handicapped candidates
- destitute people
- elderly people
List of Departments
- SC Welfare Director
- development of caste welfare
- social defense director
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas Nigam
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Beneficiary Category under this scheme:
The categories of people to be benefited under the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Scheme are:
- Developing species
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority Communities
- Physically and mentally handicapped person
Note: The SJED department is also implementing welfare schemes for orphans, destitute people, beggars, and old citizens.
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Department List:
Powered by Gujarat e Samaj Kalyan, e Samaj Kalyan Portal (Social Welfare Department) includes several schemes:
- 1 Director of SC Welfare
2 Developing Caste Welfare Director
3 Director of Social Defense
4 Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas Nigam
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
E Samaj Kalyan Yojana is applicable only for the deprived sections. To avail of the benefits of this social welfare scheme, a candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Deprived, SC/ST and backward class people
- 2 people must be permanent residents in the state of Gujarat
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Documents Required:
- Domicile Certificate
- income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- educational documents
- caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- bank details
- bank passbook
- BPL certificate
- college id proof
- Recent passport size photograph
- residential certificate
- SC caste certificate
- Voter ID Card
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Step by Step Application Process:
To continue the Gujarat e-Samaj Kalyan registration process, applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official e-Samaj Kalyan website – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- As a first-time user, click on ‘Please Register Here’.
- On clicking on the registration link a new page will open.
- Fill in the details like name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and others, and click on register.
- For NGO users, click on the registration link beside the NGO option.
- Fill in the required details and click on ‘Register’.
- After completion of the registration process, log in to the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal using the User ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After successful login to the e Samaj Kalyan page, applicants can select the scheme and apply online.
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – How To Track SJED Registration?
To know the SJED Scheme application status, applicants must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the e-Samaj Kalyan Portal – www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Scroll down the page and click on the Locate Your Application link
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, and track the application status of SJED Schemes by clicking on submit tab.
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Helpline
For any technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline number 079-23213017 from 10:30 AM onwards. till 6:30 pm
E Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions?
1– What is the official website of the Gujarat e-Samaj Kalyan Portal?
Ans. The official website of SJED login Gujarat is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
2– Who can apply for Gujarat e-Samaj Kalyan Application Form?
Ans. Citizens of the deprived class can fill out the application form.
3- Where can I check my e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Status?
Ans. Applicants can check the status of their e Samaj Kalyan from the official portal – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
4– Is it mandatory to upload my BPL certificate to apply for this scheme?
Ans. Yes. To apply for this digital social welfare scheme one has to upload his/her BPL certificate.