Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana : The Government of Gujarat has started Sahay Yojana for the widow. Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1250 per month will be provided to all the widowed women of the state. To take advantage of this, interested women have to complete the application process.
All the beneficiaries can download the Gujarat Sahay Yojana Registration Form by visiting the official website of Gujarat State Portal, gujaratindia.gov.in. The complete procedure to download the registration form is given in the article. Beneficiaries can download the application form by visiting the official website or through the link given in the article. For more information related to Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, read the article given below.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The name of Widow Sahay Yojana has been changed by the government to Ganga Swaroop Yojana. This scheme has been started to help women financially. To get the benefit of the scheme, the age of the widow beneficiary should be between 18 to 60 years. Only then the woman will get the benefit. If the woman marries another then the woman will not get the benefit of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
Read This Also
Through the article, complete information related to Gujarat Sahay Yojana like- How can apply for Widow Sahay Yojana? What are the benefits of the Ganga Swaroop Yojana, scheme and what documents are required for information about the benefits? given in the article. To take advantage of the scheme and apply, follow the steps given below.
|The article||Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Form|
|Beneficiaries||Widow Women of the State|
The objective of Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to widowed women so that they woman does not have to depend on anyone, she can take care of their children and their expenses. Many schemes like Vidhva Sahay Yojana are started by the government to help women. Which inspires women to become self-reliant. Many widowed women are unable to do jobs due to a lack of education. Keeping all these problems in the middle, the government started.
Documents (Eligibility) for Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana
To take the benefits of the widow the state needs some necessary documents. Information about all the documents related to Gujarat Sahay Yojana is being given in the article through the article, which has to be maintained in advance.
- Aadhar Card
- Husband’s death certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Age certificate
- Affidavit according to 2/3
- Identity card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- To take advantage of the scheme, the age of thewidow should be between 18 to 60 years.
- If the widow gets second marriage then the woman will not be considered eligible for the scheme.
Benefits of Ganga Swaroop Yojana
Information about the benefits to be received under Widow Sahay Yojana is being given to all the beneficiary women in the article below. Read the list below for further information.
- Under the scheme, the government provides funds for financial assistance to widowed women.
- The money received goes directly into the bank account of the women.
- The widow will be provided Rs 1250 per month.
- The number of beneficiaries under the Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana has increased from 1.64 lakhs to 3.70 lakhs.
- The amount received will come into the account of the beneficiary in the first week of every month.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available in 33 districts of the state.
- Both rural and urban will get benefit from Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana Application
To apply for Vidhwa Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary woman has to go to the Jan Seva Kendra, from there the woman can apply for the Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana, the complete process of registration is given below in the article. Follow the steps mentioned below to submit your application.
- For the Gujarat, Widow Sahay Yojana application, first of all, visit your nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
- From there take the application form.
- Enter all the information asked in the registration form correctly.
- After filling out your form, attach the relevant documents with the form.
- Now if you choose the option of NO for the question mentioned in the registration form, then you have a senior citizen certificate, then you will have to issue an affidavit in the concerned office.
- If you choose the option of YES in the registration form, it requires Jawav Punch Namu, then you will also have to take two people along with you to the concerned office.
- If you have a caste or senior citizen certificate and you opt for YES then you can directly go to the office and submit the application form.
- Your application will then be completed.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Form
For the registration form, the beneficiary woman will have to go to the public service center and take the Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Form from there. The widow will have to pay a Rs 20 fee for the form. After this, you can fill out the form and give it to the public service center. You can also get its notification by clicking on the given link.
1. For whom the Gujarat Sahay Yojana has been started?
Ans. Sahay Yojana has been started for the widow of the state.
2. What are the benefits of the scheme?
Ans. Under the scheme, the government provides an amount of Rs 1250 for financial assistance to widowed women, the amount received comes into the beneficiary’s account in the first week of every month. The number of beneficiary women in Gujarat has increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
3. What are the documents required to take advantage of?
Ans. To take advantage of the scheme, an Aadhar card, educational qualification certificate, income certificate, husband’s death certificate, residence certificate, age certificate, widow certificate, affidavit according to 2/3, bank account, mobile Documents like a number, identity card, etc. are required.
4. What should be the age of a widow to take advantage of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana?
Ans. The age of the widow should be between 18 to 60 years.
5. How can we apply for the scheme?
Ans. To apply, women will have to go to the public service center and complete the application process, only then they will get the benefit of the scheme.
6. What is the purpose?
Ans. The objective of the scheme is to provide funds to help widow financially.