MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Online Registration, Eligibility, Registration Status: Every state runs some scheme intending to advance daughters and make their future bright. The special Ladli Laxmi scheme is run by the Madhya Pradesh government for the daughters of the state. This is one of the biggest schemes of Madhya Pradesh. With the help of this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs. Let us know about the application process for Madhya Pradesh’s Ladli Laxmi Yojana (Online Apply / Registration), eligibility, documents, and all other necessary information.
Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022 Highlights
- Scheme Name (MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 (Ladli Laxmi Yojana))
- Launch Date (1 April 2007)
- State Name (Madhya Pradesh)
- Beneficiary (Girl Child)
- Objective (Improving the standard of living of the girl child)
- E-mail. ([email protected])
- Official Website (ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in)
- Registration (FY 2022)
- Application Mode (Online)
- Department (Women and Child Development Department, MP)
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Form | Rules of Ladli Laxmi Yojana | Online Registration | Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration Status
What is Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
One of the biggest schemes of the state, Ladli Laxmi Yojana was launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on 1st April 2007. Through this scheme, an attempt is made to improve the educational and economic conditions of the daughters. With the help of Ladli Laxmi Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 is given to the girl child. By using this amount, they can move ahead in their career path without any financial trouble. The process of applying for Ladli Laxmi Yojana is also quite easy, you can take advantage of the scheme by applying both online and offline. Further in this article, you will be told the process of online and offline application of Ladli Laxmi Yojana, so definitely read this post of ours till the end.
The Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
There are many families in Madhya Pradesh, who are unable to give education to their daughters due to poor financial conditions. At the same time, many poor families consider the girl a burden and marry her at a very young age. There is still discrimination between boys and girls in society. Ladli Laxmi Yojana was started by the Madhya Pradesh government to enable every daughter of the state, who comes from the poor class, to get a good education and stand on her own feet and take a wise decision of marriage at the right age. By getting financial help with the help of the scheme, daughters can prove themselves in society by proving that they are not a burden on anyone and can walk step by step with the boys.
Benefits of Pm Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Through the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 is given to the beneficiary daughter through different installments.
- With this amount, girls can make their future bright by pursuing higher education.
- Along with their studies, she can also use this money for marriage.
- With the help of the scheme, the sex ratio of women and men in the state will decrease.
- Empowerment of women will be promoted.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been made only for the daughters of poor families.
If a family has adopted an orphan girl, then that girl will also get the benefit of the scheme, you must have proof of adoption of the girl child.
Read This Also
Installments of funds to be given in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
As told you that the amount of benefit under the scheme is Rs 1,18,000, through different installments. This amount is given in 6 installments, below is the detailed information about the amount you will get under all the installments.
First Installment: First 6 -6 thousand rupees are deposited in the fund of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana of the beneficiary family for 5 years. That is, a total of Rs 30,000/- is given under the first installment.
Second Installment: Through this installment, the assistance amount of Rs 2000/- is deposited in the bank account on the daughter taking admission in class 6th.
- 3rd Installment: When the girl enrolls in class 9, then she is provided financial assistance of Rs.4000/-.
- Fourth Installment: When the girl child will take admitted to class 11th, she will be given an assistance amount of Rs.6000/-.
- Fifth Installment: An amount of Rs.6000/- is provided on taking admission in class 12th.
- Sixth Installment: When the girl attains the age of 21 years, then she is given a total of Rs.1 lakh including Rs.30,000/- for the first installment.
- Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022
- Only indigenous families of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Only the families falling below the poverty line will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- The daughter must be unmarried before getting the last installment related to the scheme.
Pm Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022- Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Girl child birth certificate
- Baby card
- Family planning certificate
- Photo of the girl child with mother or father
- Parent’s identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application Process 2022
As told you that you can take advantage of the scheme by applying both online and offline. You can contact Anganwadi, Public Service Center, or Mahila Child Development Officer to apply offline. If you want to apply online, then you can do it by visiting the official website related to the scheme. The complete procedure for this is given below, by following which you will be able to easily apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Let us go through the step-by-step process to fill out the online form.
How to Apply Online Registration
- To apply online for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana, first of all, you have to go to its official website.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the option to apply, click on it.
- Here you will see three options under the application Public Service Management, Public General, and Project Officer, select the medium through which you want to apply. If you want to apply by yourself then select Public.
- A new page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter the asked information. After this “I declare that….” After ticking the option, click on Save information.
Now the application form will open on your screen
- In the application form, enter the information asked about the girl child, family information, and other information related to the vaccination of the girl child.
- After entering all the information carefully, you will have to upload all the required documents and photos.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on save information.
- After this process, your application will be successfully submitted.
- You can also take a printout of the application made by you.
- Offline Application Process in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Visit the nearest Anganwadi or Public Service Center offline.
- Here you will get the application form for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Complete this application form completely and attach all supporting documents.
- Submit it at Anganwadi or Public Service Center from where you have obtained the application form.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Certificate Download 2022
- To view the Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate, first of all, you have to visit the official website.
- The home page will appear when you have visited the official website.
- After going down a little on the homepage, the option of the certificate will appear.
- Click on this option, after which another new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you will have to fill in the registration number of the girl child.
After that click on the search button.
- The certificate will open on your screen, you can also download the Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate.
Rules of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
You can download the official PDF of Madhya Pradesh’s Ladli Laxmi Yojana to read all the important rules related to filling out the form and other related rules. This PDF can be downloaded using the URL provided below.
- Check Ladli Laxmi Yojana Name List Online
To see your name in the beneficiary list related to the scheme, you have to visit the official website.
- On the home page of the official website, you will see the option of girl child details, click on it.
- After this, another page will open on your computer screen.
- Here you can check your name in the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Beneficiary List for the certificate.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Name Search
You can search the name of the girl child in different ways.
- According to the name of the girl child
- In the name of the mother of the girl child
- In the name of the father of the girl child
- From the registration number of the girl child
- From the date of birth of the girl child
After that click on the search button, after which the complete list will appear in front of you.
Tel : Commissioner: 0755-2550910
E-mail: [email protected]