Mgnrega Bihar Card List 2022: This scheme is being run across the country. Under this, 100 days of employment is provided to the residents of all rural areas. To take advantage of this, the beneficiary has to make an NREGA job card. Only those who have a job card are employed. A job card contains the names of 5 family members.
You can apply for a job card. After applying, the list of beneficiaries is issued. In which the names of the beneficiaries come. They are employed with a guarantee after 15 days of application. Under this scheme, 100 days of employment is provided to every beneficiary in a year.
If the beneficiary does not get employment as per the prescribed norms, then he is entitled to an unemployment allowance.
What is Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List?
Friends, as you know, under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, unemployed laborers are given employment under MNREGA for 100 days a year. Those people whose name will be in Bihar NREGA Job Card List 2022, only those people will be given employment under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural.
Under the MNREGA scheme, all the information about your employment is given in the Mgnrega Bihar job card. Here I want to tell you, that Bihar NREGA job cards are made only for those people of Bihar. Financially weak people, who do not have any means of income.
Read This Also
Where earlier the benefit of the MNREGA scheme was given only to the residents of rural areas, but now under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, people from economically weaker sections living in urban areas are also considered eligible for this scheme. Now people from economically weaker sections living in urban areas can also get their Bihar NREGA job card made. And can get employment under MNREGA.
Every year many people’s names are added to the Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List and many people’s names are also cut there. Therefore, if you are taking advantage of the Bihar MNREGA scheme, then you must check your name from time to time in the list of Mgnrega Bihar Job Card. How to check your name in NREGA Job Card List Bihar, we will know the process further in this article.
Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List 2022 (Highlight)
- Article Name – (Bihar NREGA Job Card List)
- Department – (Rural Development Department)
- State – (Bihar)
- Beneficiaries – (Urban and Rural people of Bihar)
- Purpose – (Employment to economically weaker people)
- Official website – (nrega.nic.in)
New rules issued for Mgnrega Bihar wages :
As we all know that the crisis is coming due to Corona in the country. Migrant laborers are also leaving their respective occupations and returning to their state. In such a situation, only they are getting employment under NREGA in their state. But the government has issued new rules to get employment under NREGA. Now laborers above 60 years of age will not be given employment in NREGA, along with this, those who are sick will also not be able to get employment under this scheme. Because the government is showing health awareness so that the disease can be controlled.
Along with this, the government will provide soap and masks to the laborers only at government expense.
The beneficiary gets many benefits from Mgnrega Bihar Job Card which are as follows:-
- Under the NREGA scheme, benefits are given to both rural areas and urban areas.
- Under this, employment is found nearby.
- The amount provided under 3 employment is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Migrant laborers are also being given work under NREGA in 4 lockdowns.
- In the Mgnrega scheme 100 days of employment are provided in a year.
- Under this scheme, work is done through master for 15 days at a time.
- The names of 5 family members can be written in 7 NREGA job cards.
- The Finance Minister has announced to increase the wages given under NREGA to Rs 202.
- This will help the beneficiaries more.
Mgnrega Bihar Wages :
This scheme has been implemented in all the states of the country. But different wages are given under this scheme in all the states. We will tell you the wages given here in Bihar, how much wages have been fixed by the government here. The Bihar government kept the wages of NREGA at Rs 168 in 2017-18. Even in the year 2018-19, the NREGA wages were Rs 168. But in the year 2019-20, only Rs 3 was increased due to which the wages became Rs 171. which are very few.
Mgnrega Bihar Job Card 2022 Documents :
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List 2022 :
Any beneficiary who wants to see his name in the Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List can easily see it. In this post, we will tell you to name in Bihar MNREGA List 2022. Under which the beneficiary can easily check his name sitting at home. But due to many reasons, the department’s site is not able to open, due to which you get into trouble. But there is nothing to be worried about, if you try a couple of times, it will open.
Read This Also
- The beneficiary will have to visit the official site of the department to see the list of NREGA.
- You can also go directly to the official site of the department by clicking here.
- Now a page will open in front of you in which some mutual information will be asked.
- Which you can also understand by looking at the image shown below.
- As shown in the image, first you have to fill the financial year.
- After that, you have to select your district.
- There is a block option under 7 districts, in which you have to select your block.
- Now you have to choose your Panchayat below.
- After filling in all this, you have to click on the option of Proceed.
- By clicking on 10 Proceed, the Bihar MNREGA Job Card list will open in front of you.
- In this list, the name of the job card beneficiary and the number of the job card have been given.
- From this you can easily find your name.
Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List Bihar :
Mgnrega Bihar Job Card List After finding your name in the NREGA job card list, you can easily see all the information related to the job card by clicking on the number given in front of it. In this way, you can also check the name of your relatives and your neighbors in the job card list.
For more information related to this, you can visit the official site of the concerned department, or you can contact the concerned department. If you want to get information about such government schemes then visit our site. If you like the information, then do tell by commenting below.