Physics or physics is a vast branch of natural science. It is difficult to define physics. Because according to the opinion of some scholars, it is the science of energy, and under it the transformation of energy and its matter relations are discussed.
Through this the study of the world of nature and its internal activities is done. Such as … time, space, light, motion, heat, electricity, light, matter and sound etc. Many more subjects come under it. Physics is a major part of science.
Its principles are valid in all sciences. And it is applicable in every part of science. Its area is very wide.
And setting its limits is very difficult. In this, all the scientific subjects are included in it to a lesser extent.
Other branches of science are either directly based on the physical, or their facts are tried to be connected with its basic principles.
1. Brief information about the
Development of physics.
- Physics’ or ‘Physics’ is the Hindi variation of the English J word Physics.
- And this word i.e. Physics has come,
- The word comes from the Greek word fusis, which means ‘
- Nature . So you can define it in this way, that..
- The branch of science under which nature and its phenomena are studied is called physics.
- But nature actually expresses matter, energy and their interactions. Therefore, from the point of view of subject matter, we can also define physics in this way – as …
- The scientific study of matter, energy and their interactions is called physics.
- Although all matter is made of energy, and physics includes the study of all matter.
- From this point of view, physics is a fundamental science.
2. Physics and Maths Tutor | Main Branches of Physics
The applications of physics are seen in all branches of physics and technological science. Technology is the science of applied physics.
Thee electromagnetic principles of physics are used in communication, television, wireless, radio, etc. A branch of physics, an internal combustion engine used in scooters, motorcycles, cars, buses, scooters, etc.
Main Branches of Physics Physiology can be mainly divided into two parts –
- 1. Modern Physics and 2. Classical Physics
3. Modern Physics
Mainly in 20th. The physics of the present is studied since the century. Its main sub-branches are as follows:
- Nuclear physics
- Quantum physics
- Meridian physics
- Nuclear physics
- Theory of relativity
- Cosmology and space exploration
4. Classical Physics.
The science of physics up to the 19th century is called classical physics. Its main sub-branches are as follows
- Thermodynamics and Thermodynamics
- Sound and wave speed