Seva Yojana UP : Many welfare schemes and portals are being launched by the Uttar Pradesh government from time to time. The government is making every effort to serve the people of the state.
This time the government has taken initiative to reduce unemployment. This Seva yojana portal has been started by the Yogi government. In this article, we will tell you in detail about Seva Yojana UP, job seekers, private jobs, government jobs, and other important information. So read this article till the end. So let’s know what is – Seva Yojana
Are you an unemployed youth and you are looking for employment, for this the government has started the employment scheme, on which you can search Rojgar/private job/government job by doing your online registration.
What is the Sewa Yojana up portal?
As we told you in the above article that Bal Seva Yojana has been started for those children of UP state whose parents have now gone from this world due to diseases like coronavirus. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 every month to such children. In addition, the state government will make preparations for the children’s stay. Yogi Adityanath Jihad said in the video conference that whether it is a boy or a girl, the state government will provide every necessary thing from education to all those eligible children.
Read This Also
What is the main purpose of the UP Seva Yojana portal?
The main objective of starting the free smartphone scheme by the Rajasthan government is to connect women in the state with digital services and provide them the facility to get information about many welfare schemes run by the government, for which free smartphones are provided by the government to women. Finance will be provided so that women can get online information about government facilities and initiatives and become self-reliant by doing all the work through the internet.
Sewa scheme up key highlights :
- Portal Name – (Seva yojna UP)
- Benefit – (Find Government/Private Jobs)
- Beneficiary – ( UP Student/Youth)
- Who Started – (UP Government)
- Official Website – (sewayojan.up.nic.in)
Benefits of UP Seva Yojana :
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those boys and girls whose parents have died due to the Kovid-19 coronavirus.
- Under this UP Bal Seva Yojana, every month the state government will provide a pension amount of Rs 4000 to the orphan children.
- To take advantage of this scheme, you have to get the application form.
- Relatives of orphaned children can use this financial aid amount for education, clothes, school fees, etc.
This scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government will make the future of many orphan children.
- The benefit of this Uttar Pradesh Bal Seva Yojana 2022 When the girl gets married after 18 years, then the closest relatives will be given Rs.1,01,000 on the daughter’s marriage.
Required Documents for UP Seva Yojna / Employment Fair
- The following are the necessary documents to get a job on the up Sewa Yojana website-
- Applicant youth should be primarily residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- To register on this website, the youth should have at least a 10th answer.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Identity card
How to register yourself on Sewa yojan UP Rojgar Portal?
Step 1. First of all, you have to go to the website, click here to go.
Step 2. On the website’s home page, you’ll notice an option for “Rojgar Mela,” which you should select.
Step 3. OTP will come on the mobile number given by you, which has to be submitted by entering it in the OTP box.
Step 4. Now your Sewa yojana registration is completed.
Step 5. After the completion of the registration process, a page like this will open in front of you where you will have to fill in all your information correctly.
Step 6. You must now submit a photograph of yourself.
Step 7. After completing the process, you can apply for the job from here.
Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Eligibility :
- Only the natives of Rajasthan will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- The free smartphone will be given to the women of the state only.
- Only women of those families can take advantage of the scheme, who are associated with Chiranjeevi Yojana.
UP Sewa scheme – (FAQs) :
1. Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana is related to which state?
2. When was the Rajasthan Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme launched?
Ans. Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana was announced by the Rajasthan government during the budget in the year 2022, currently, this scheme has not been started officially.
3. What is UP Seva Yojana?
Ans. Seva Yojana’s website is mainly run by the Uttar Pradesh government to find job opportunities for the youth of the state.
4. How to register for UP Rojgar Mela?
Ans. The process of registration is mentioned on the website, click on this link.
5. How to find a job on the Seva Yojana website?
Ans. To find the job you have to click on the given option click on this link for more details.
6. Who can apply for government or private jobs on the Seva Yojana website?
Ans. You can find both types of jobs here.
7. How to do Sewa Yojana form download pdf?
Ans. To download we have to go to the website where download the form by clicking on the option of Download Form