If you also live in any village of India, then do you not know about BDC Full Form, what is BDC, then we, in this article, will tell you in detail that, BDC Full Form as well as we, You BDC Member’s Functions? And about the rights of BDC, will also be told in detail.
There is no doubt that India is primarily an agricultural nation, where more than half the population lives in villages, that is, in the villages of rural India, and the full responsibility and priority of the sustainable and all-around development of these villages has been entrusted to the BDC. So that all the villages of India and their residents can have sustainable and far-reaching development and their bright future can be built.
Lastly, we, in this article, provide our readers and village residents in detail with the BDC Full Form. What is a BDC election? As well as Kshetra Panchayat Member (BDC). Salary of BDC Member? So that all of you can better understand this whole concept and get positive benefits from it.
What is BDC?
Let us, first of all, tell all our readers and village residents, what is BDC?
In simple and easy language, say, BDC is that institution or committee in which for the sustainable and all-round development of each village by the government, their representative is chosen from among the general public, which is called “Pradhan” and together with them. At the same time, the members of the Kshetra Panchayat are also selected and together they form a committee or institution, which is called BDC i.e. “Block Development Committee”.
After this, the “Block Pramukh ie Block Pramukh” is elected by these BDCs and the person who is selected as the Block Chief is considered and called the head of the BDC and under his guidance, the BDC Through this the goal of sustainable and all-round development of the village or village is achieved.
BDC Full Form
After telling you what is BDC, let us now tell you about BDC Full Form. BDC full form is called “(Block Development Council / Committee) and it is abbreviated as BDC to use as per convenience.
What is the meaning of the BDC election?
Now we, all our readers, mean the BDC election? Along with this, we will also explain in detail the BDC election process, for which we will take the help of some points, which are as follows-
What is the meaning of the BDC election?
As, you all know, in India, at present, there are 29 different states and in each state, there are many districts and in these districts, there are many villages whose care, sustainable and all-round development as well as bright future. The election of BDC / BDC is arranged only for the construction of BDC and under this, the person who comes after winning the election is considered the head of the BDC and the head of the entire village.
What is the complete process of selection of BDC?
- Now we want to tell all our readers and youth about the electoral process of BDC with the help of some points, which are as follows-
- BDC elections are conducted by the State Election Commission by adopting the simple electoral process,
- Let us tell you that, the election of BDC is done through “Ballet Paper” in which all the members of Gram Sabha directly/directly participate and
- In this election, the winning candidate is considered the head of BDC or BDC, etc.
- With the help of both the above points, we told you about the meaning of the election of BDC as well as the process of selection of BDC, so that you can understand this whole process easier.
What is the qualification/eligibility to become a BDC?
We want to make it clear to all our readers and youth that, at present, no qualification/eligibility has been decided to become a BDC, but by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the State Election Commission / State Election Commission. In 2021, the minimum qualification/eligibility to become a BDC may be announced along with the announcement of the Panchayati Raj elections to be held.
Lastly, that’s why all our youth and readers have to wait some more time to get the information about the eligibility/eligibility of BDC.
Functions of BDC / BDC Member?
After providing all the above information, now we want to provide information to all our readers and youth about the works of BDC with the help of some points, which are as follows-
- To make continuous and all-round development of the coming village under its jurisdiction,
- To discharge important responsibilities related to the sustainable and far-reaching development of the village,
- To maintain peace and law and order in the village,
- In the village, to make life smooth and
Creating a bright future by fulfilling the basic needs of the people etc.
- With the help of all the above points, we told you about the functions of BDC, so that you can get information about them.
What are the rights of BDC?
After what is the work of BDC, let us tell you with the help of some points, what are the rights of BDC, which are as follows-
- BDC as a member of a Zilla Parishad has the right to release 10,00,000 rupees every year for the sustainable and all-round development of the village,
- Funds are provided to the BDC every year from the central government, under which the BDC has the right to spend from the first 10,00,000 to 15,00,000 rupees for the sustainable and all-round development of the villages coming under its jurisdiction,
- BDC was earlier provided various types of financial assistance to ensure sustainable and far-reaching development of its villages such as – BDC for many works related to road construction, crematorium, Mahila and Yuvak Mandal building construction and inn, etc. But in the year 2012, the financial power of BDC was revoked, etc.
With the help of all the above points, we told you about the rights of BDC in detail, so that you can get complete information about their functions and rights.
Salary of BDC Member?
Now the salary of most of our readers and young BDC members? If you are confused about this, then we remove this dilemma of them now.
Let us tell you that, till now no clear guidelines have been given by the Government of India regarding the salary of BDC members, so some states such as Madhya Pradesh are giving their BDC and its members 4,500 as honorarium. 4,800 gives a salary up to Rs.
Lastly, with the help of all the above points, we have provided all the important information related to BDC in detail to all our readers and youth so that all of you can not only get information about BDC but also get all other information related to it.
BDC has full responsibility for the sustainable and all-around development of any village and that is why in this article, we will give you the BDC Full Form as well as the work of a BDC member? , What is the meaning of BDC election? Also provided the information so that you can get complete information about the rights, functions, and salary of BDC and this is the goal of this article.